Welcome to the Nursery!
We recognise that choosing a nursery for your child is difficult, many factors need to be considered, not least your child’s happiness and obviously practicalities such as opening hours, proximity to work/ home etc. So why choose us?
We have evidence to show that children who come to The Nursery School at Edenbridge Primary:
- Are happy
- Are safe and secure within school grounds
- Become familiar with the school setting and make the transition to school more confidently
- Progress well throughout the Foundation stage and achieve improved attainment throughout school
Additionally, we can offer:
- A Nursery team with qualified teaching staff that can provide curriculum based activities and rarely practiced, in nurseries, activities such as Write Dance
- Access to school resources and facilities; such as large outdoor areas, an ICT department, a drama hall, a music room
- Key Person and documented development approaches
We really do think we have a fantastic team and set-up here at The Nursery School. (This opinion is supported by our parents, children and Ofsted reports!) But, we would like to invite you to come and visit us to make up your own mind, just contact the office to arrange an appointment.